Mr. Curtis Williams MBA, MFAFD, CFAS, CAMLFC
Mr. Williams is well know in the security industry in Trinidad and Tobago. He has a background in the protective services as well as customer services industries. This mix has made him into one of the most dynamic business leaders on the island.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Specialized Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation – Anglia Ruskin University – UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection (EduQual Level 7) – UK.
- Certified in Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Prevention – AMLFC Institute – Fl. USA/ UWI.
- Professional Certificate in Corporate Governance – The UWI – Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business.
- International Forensic & Business Institute – Associate Degree in Forensic Studies. – Trinidad
- Professional Master’s Degree in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection – IFBI – Trinidad
- Tran- System Institute – Maritime Training – ISPS – Fort Lauderdale – (Port Security)
- International Training & Defense System – Ground Security Coordinator (Aviation)
- OAS – Security and Law Enforcement Training – Trinidad
- Security Systems and Administrator Training – SIS – Orlando – (Central Command Centre).
- Trained both locally and overseas in riot and crowd control, firearms and covert operations.
- Certified Security Systems and Administrator from SIS – Orlando – Florida
- Certified Forensic Fraud Accounting Specialist – Trinidad
- Certified in Maritime Security Training – ISPS.
- Emergency preparedness, drills and exercises – Tran Systems
- Tourism Oriented Policing and Protection Services – TDC/THA
- Robbery prevention and Awareness – Institute of Banking and Finance of Trinidad and Tobago
- Certified in Security and Law Enforcement Training from the Inter American Committee against Terrorism – OASV
- Vice Chairman of the Tobago Division – Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry & Commerce (TTCIC).
- Chairman of the Security Committee – Tobago División of the TTCIC.
- Member of the Crime & Justice Committee – TTCIC.
- Executive Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – USA – (780034). T&T Chapter.
- Member of the American Society for Industrial Security – ASIS – (171421).
- Former Warrant Officer of Trinidad and Tobago Cadet Force (7692).
- Past Vice President of the Tobago United Cooperative Society Ltd – Tobago.
- Past Supervisory Committee Chairman & Committee Member – Mt. Pleasant & Bethel Credit Union Cooperative Society – Tobago.
- Past Chairman & Vice Chair of FIPCOT – Board of Directors – Tobago House of Assembly.
- Past Member of the Ministry of National Security – Tobago Community Crime Council.
Awards & Recognition:
- Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago Award for Contribution to the Hospitality Industry in T&T – 1999.
- Commanding Officer of TTCG – Award for Coast Man of the Year nomination. (1996-97) & 1998-1999).